Global Finance and Strategy
The aim of this is to develop participants’ understanding of the types of decisions that need to be taken when entering global markets. Participants will gain an understanding of why independence in solving financial issues within a specific period of time is vital for business success.
- Understanding the concepts of localisation
- Understanding the impact of the global business environment on national and multinational business organisations.
- Be able to construct strategies that will result in the enhancement of organisational value.
- Be able to evaluate the financial consequences of strategic decisions.
- Understand appropriate sources of finance.
- Be able to review techniques to manage global risk.
- Be able to assess potential investment decisions and global strategies.