International Health Policy
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of international healthcare policy, including the contemporary, political, social and cultural issues that help to determine healthcare policy applicable to the national and international context.
- Understand the development of international healthcare policy.
- Understand the social and cultural aspects of healthcare policy.
- Understand the nature of health systems across international contexts.
- Understand the contribution of public and health promotion in the provision of health care services.
- Understand global contemporary issues in health and social care.