Operations and Information Management for Project Managers
The aim of this workshop is to develop critical understanding of managing operations and information systems within projects. The interrelationships within functional areas will be examined and the influence of contemporary factors. Participants will explore organisational strategy in relation to capacity to plan for products and consider the value of inventory management using information systems and inventory scheduling.
- Understand the role of operations management within a business.
- Understand strategic capacity planning for products and services.
- Understand requirements for effective inventory management using information systems.
- Understand scheduling operations for project managers.
- Understand systems for project quality management.