Global Marketing Strategy
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of issues facing contemporary organisations in the globalised world, with the identification and use of global marketing strategies, including issues related to internationalisation. Participants will explore how current developments in innovation and design impact on mass customisation and marketing strategies in organisations. The workshop also covers the importance of patenting ideas, design registration, trademarking and intellectual property on new products and services.
- Be able to critically evaluate the globalisation phenomenon.
- Be able to critically evaluate the global business environment.
- Be able to analyse the internationalisation process for a range of companies in various global markets.
- Be able to develop effective marketing strategies for global markets.
- Be able to evaluate the importance of innovation protection for new products and services.