This Masters degree builds on your understanding of strategic marketing to include design and innovation. It further encourages your appreciation of the practical value of marketing frameworks in a range of strategic business situations.
The degree is awarded by Anglia Ruskin University and delivered through our partner LSM. Stratford College provides state of the art, workshops to help you pass your academic programme with ease. These supplementary courses do not form part of the degree programme delivered through LSM and are not mandatory to achieving the degree qualification. They are provided by Stratford College to all students to help assist the students with their study skills. We pride ourselves on giving focus and attention to our students. These workshops enhance the student’s understanding of research, methodology and other essential study skills.
|Credit Value||60 credits|
By the end of the masters in marketing course, you should be able to:
- Create frameworks for understanding and analysing marketing processes in diverse organisational types, encountering different and changing marketing environments
- Develop practical research and analytical capabilities in the context of a market-driven strategy, particularly in the formulation of value propositions in provider-consumer relationships
- Review, modify and apply transferable marketing concepts and skills in the management of product and market development, with a focus on a strategic perspective
- Assess market-sourced data and information from a variety of organisations, and use this for strategic marketing decision-making
- Examine a variety of creative approaches to product and service design, creativity and innovation that may contribute to organisational wealth
- Develop intellectual mastery in the area of marketing management and innovation
We offer a study package for students who do not qualify to join the top up but wish to accumulate qualifications towards the top up. For example:
Phase 2: MA Marketing and Innovation top up