The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 7 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Master’s Degrees, Integrated Master’s Degrees, Postgraduate Diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) and Postgraduate Certificates.
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management consists of 8 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 600 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Achieving the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes at many universities in the UK and overseas with advanced standing. For more information visit University Progressions page in this website.