At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
• Define and understand attention management.
• Identify different types of attention.
• Create strategies for goals and SMART goals.
• Be familiar with methods that focus attention.
• Put an end to procrastination.
• Learn how to prioritise time.
This course is available on the SCBM CPD Scheme
Course Fee: £45 + VAT
Mode of Study: Online
Intake Dates: Open enrolment
This course is available throughout the year.
Duration: 5 hours
The course runs for about 5 Hours, however, students will have up to one month’s access to the course module.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
You must be at least 18 years old and have an appropriate standard of English to enable you to access relevant resources and complete the unit assessment.
The course is assessed through multiple choice questions and short case studies with a pass mark of 75%. If you don’t pass the first time, don’t worry! You can take the assessments as many times as you need with no extra charge.
What will you receive?
Upon completion of this course you will be awarded a certificate of training by Stratford College of Business and Management.