Students who complete our Advanced (Level 5 )Diploma in Business Management may enrol on the the BSc (Hons) Business Management Top-up awarded by University of Chichester.
For the Business Management top-up degree, you will select a variety of practice-based topics to explore.
All Level 6 students undertake the Management Project module, which is a 45 credit module where you write a 10,500 word research dissertation on a business management topic of interest. In summary, the modules for level 6 are:
- Business Strategy (15 credits)
- Management Project (45 credits)
- Marketing Communications, Strategic HRM or Corporate Finance (15 credits)
two from the following modules
- Small Business Enterprise (15 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Global Business (15 credits)
- Business Ethics (15 credits)
The programme aim to develop your confidence, resilience, critical thinking as well as helping you master a range of soft skills valued by graduate employers, such as teamwork, communication and time management.