The objective of the OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the issues and challenges facing professionals and in their own country. The units will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the education sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of approaches to teaching and learning, developing resources and reflective practice.
Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education delivery, administration or assessment
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 3 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to GCE AS/A Levels.
The OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Education and Training (20 credits)
- Understanding Roles and Responsibilities in Education and Training (20 credits)
- Develop Resources for Education and Training (20 credits)
- Deliver Education and Training (20 credits)
- Evaluate Education and Training Provision (20 credits)
- Reflect on Own Practice in Education and Training (20 credits)
Successful completion of OTHM Level 3 Diploma in Education and Training qualification provides learners with the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programmes including OTHM Level 4 diplomas. For more information visit University Progressions page in this website.
To apply for this course now click here