Thank you for your interest in making an application.
We will require the documents listed below to support your application.
You may attach documents to your online application using the file links at the end of the online application form to upload them from your computer. Your application will be processed quicker this way.
Alternatively, just submit your online application and we will request them via email.
You can also bring them to any of our offices.
1. Certified copies of all relevant certificates (this is your proof of qualifications claimed on the application).
2. Academic transcripts are mandatory if you are applying for direct entry to a Top Up programme to a Degree or MBA.
3. Curriculum Vitae detailing your full employment history.
4. 1 Academic and/or Work references – You must provide references from current/previous employment to cover the required period of work experience. Your referee must state how long they have known you, in what capacity and their view on your capability for the course applied for.
5. Proof of ID – We will need an ID with your picture on it (e.g international passport, national ID card, drivers licence or work ID. UK bound applicants MUST provide international passport)
6. Statement of purpose – A written statement on why you want to apply for your chosen course and why we should accept your application.