Strategic Financial Management
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of planning and managing the use of an organisation’s financial resources. Learners will understand the importance of attaining business objectives and maximizing shareholder return. Leaders will gain a working knowledge of business strategy design and the production of comprehensive business plans.
- Understanding the significance of strategic management and decision making to the performance of a business organisation.
- Understand key financial theories.
- Be able to apply stakeholder analysis and corporate valuation techniques.
- Understand the role of culture in strategic decision making.
- Understand performance measurement systems.