Research Methods in Education
The aim of this programme is to develop participants’ research skills to include understanding different research approaches, formulation of research proposals, planning research activity, analysing and interpreting data, and the relationship between research and evidence based practice.
- Understand the relevance of research within educational contexts.
- Understand research approaches in educational contexts.
- Be able to plan a research proposal relevant to management of educational contexts.
- Be able to analyse and interpret a range of data.
- Understand the relationship between research and evidence-based practice.