Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project
This aim of this workshop is to introduce participants to the realities of developing and managing a project. It will also introduce participants to the challenges of project management practice in the global business arena. It aims to promote thinking critically about project management as complex, process-based cultural systems and as constantly developing with the high performing team efforts. As increasing number of firms have project development and project management activities, understanding the efficient project management is of vital importance. Participants will learn about the roles and responsibilities of a project team members. Various level of management skills will be studied with special focus on success factors, monitoring and control.
- Understand the concepts and principles of project management in business.
- Be able to design systems and plans for initiating and managing and leading projects.
- Be able to evaluate the effectiveness of communication within a project management team.
- Be able to design monitoring and controlling mechanisms for a project.
- Understand how to close and review the completion of a project.