Globalisation and Corporate Governance
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of the effect of legislation, ethics, and global integration on decisions, corporate governance, policies, processes and activities undertaken by organisations.
- Be able to critically discuss the impacts of globalisation on organisations.
- Be able to critically discuss the socio-cultural, ethical and moral issues that affect global organisations.
- Be able to analyse the role of corporate governance in global organisations.
- Be able to critically discuss international consumer protection laws.
- Be able to critically analyse regulations related to online trading.