The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of the concepts, methods and technical aspects of strategic marketing and the challenges associated with marketing in today’s business environment, including how a strategy combines product development, promotion, distribution, pricing, relationship management and other elements.
- Be able to critically analyse the principles of strategic marketing management.
- Be able to apply tools for analysing the business environment in strategic marketing.
- Be able to critically discuss market segmentation, targeting and brand positioning.
- Be able to critically analyse the integrated marketing mix.
- Be able to critically analyse the brands in a business context.