Dignity, Privacy and Respect
£25 (incl VAT)
By the end of this course you will feel confident:
- Understand the meaning of dignity, privacy and respect
- Describe relevant legislation and how it affects an organisation
- Be able to identify discrimination
- Be able to identify poor practice
- Describe how to support specific care needs
- Understand how you can implement change in order to improve care provided
- Describe how PCC fits in with dignity, privacy and respect
-Understanding what the digital world is, and how it is used by children.
-Learn about the opportunities available, and vulnerabilities to children in the digital world.
-Understand how to help children & young people in the digital world.
-Recognise the types of online risks that can effect children�s emotional wellbeing.
-Understand the views of young people in building resilience.