By the end of this course you will successfully be able to:
1. Understand what ADHD is.
2. Recognise the cause, prevalence and symptoms of ADHD.
3. Understand how ADHD affects children and learn treatment options.
4. Learn practical tips and how to support children with ADHD.
5. Understand how to report concerns about ADHD.
Age Verification Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you understand age verification and are aware of relevant policies, in addition to asking for and checking ID.
The main points are:
- Age verification policies and The Licensing Act 2003
- Identifying who must supply proof of age
- Recognising and checking accepted forms of ID
- Rejecting/refusing a sale
- Other age restricted items
Award for License Premises Staff
The main points covered in this Award for Licence Premises Staff training courses are:
- The Licensing Act 2003
- Authorising sales
- Recognising intoxication
- Managing conflict
This course has been designed for those encountering bereaved people in their professional life, to help them understand the issue surrounding bereavement and how to communicate with clients and customers after someone close to them has died.
In this course, we'll aim to:
- Improve our understanding of the definitions of loss
- Explore the 5 stages of the grieving process
- Think about ways we can support ourselves during this process
- Think about ways we can support others during this process
- Raise our awareness of where to find information, support and counselling
-Understand the importance of maintaining quality and safety of blood products
-Understand the importance of multi-disciplinary collaboration
-Be familiar with Blood Safety and Quality Regulations 2005
-Know the safe transfusion practice in line with current legislation.
-Understand the anatomy and physiology of blood products
-Understand the full cycle from blood donation to transfusion.
-Know the standard safety checks when handling blood products
-Be able to identify and manage adverse clinical incidents that relate to blood transfusions.
-Be familiar with the equipment required to administer blood transfusions
Bribery Act Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness level of knowledge on the Bribery Act 2010.
The main points covered are:
- Bribery introduction
- Bribery Act 2010
- Due Diligence
Bullying and Harassment Awareness
This course has been designed to ensure that you hold an awareness level of knowledge on bullying and harassment across a variety of settings.
The main points covered are:
- Definition and Prevalence
- Types of Behaviours
- Impacts on Victims
- Supporting Victims
- Policies and Interventions
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Gain an understanding of COSHH regulations
- Risk assessment and safety procedures
- Definition of hazardous substances
- Compliance with relevant regulations
- Different types of hazardous substances
- Health effects
- European CLP regulations
Standard 1 � Understand Your Role
Standard 2 � Your Personal Development
Standard 3 � Duty of Care
Standard 4 � Equality and Diversity
Standard 5 � Work in a Person Centred Way
Standard 6 � Communication
Standard 7 � Privacy and Dignity
Standard 8 � Fluids and Nutrition
Standard 9 � Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disability
Standard 10 � Safeguarding Adults
Standard 11 � Safeguarding Children
Standard 12 � Basic Life Support
Standard 13 � Health and Safety
Standard 14 � Handling Information
Standard 15 � Infection Prevention and Control
This course has been designed to ensure that on completion you will be able to:
- Understand how individual care plans differ
- Understand how care plans should be update
- Describe how you work with other professionals
- Describe the importance of recording observations
- Understand the stages of care planning
- Describe how care plans should be assessed
- Demonstrate how to create a care plan