Research Methods for Health Care Professionals
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ research skills to include understanding different research approaches, formulation of research activity,analysing and interpreting data, and the relationship between research and evidence based practice.
- Understand the relevance of research within health and social care contexts.
- Understand research approaches in health care contexts.
- Be able to plan a research proposal relevant to management of health and social care contexts.
- Be able to analyse and interpret a range of data.
- Understand the relationship between research and evidence based practice.